Weekly Run Group
Wednesday Nights at 6PM
May 10th-July 12th
Join us Wednesday nights for a group run. Meet fellow runners and explore local routes! Follow us on Instagram for meet-up locations and routes.
- Trail and Road Running
- All Ages/Abilities-Beginners Encouraged
- Multiple Distance Options
- Meet Up With Us for Post-Run Drinks (Locations Below)
- May 10th: Meet at The Outfitter (Back Parking Lot) for a 3 mile loop around Glenn Drive and back through town. Post-run drinks at Bar Harbor
- May 17th: Meet at The Outfitter (Back Parking Lot) for a 3-4 mile out-and-back through Weque. Post-run drinks at Pierson's.
- May 24th: Meet at the North Western State Trailhead at Spring Lake Park (Next to Petoskey Brewing) for a 3-4 mile out-and-back along Round Lake. Post-run drinks at Petoskey Brewing.
- May 31st: Meet at the North Central Michigan College Trail Parking Area for a 2-4 mile trail loop at the NCMC Trails. Post-run drinks at The Back Lot.
- June 7th: TBD
- June 14th: Meet at Little Traverse Conservancy's Banwell Preserve (Parking lot off of M-68, East of Indian River) for a 2-5 mile trail run to the Nature Megaphone. Post-run drinks at Northland Brewing in Indian River.
- June 21st: Meet at The Outfitter (Back Parking Lot) for a 3 mile out-and-back on the Little Traverse Wheelway. Post-run drinks at Turkey's.
- June 28th: Meet at Petoskey State Park (Park at the Beach) for a 3.5 mile loop through the Petoskey State Park Trails. Post-run drinks at Ron's Bar.
- July 5th: NO RUN THIS WEEK
- July 12th: Meet outside of Beard's Brewery for a 3 mile out-and-back along the Bear River Trail. Post-run drinks at Beard's Brewery.
Memorial Day 5K Run/Walk 2023
Regular price $10.00 USD
Join us Memorial Day morning for a 5K Run/Walk through downtown Harbor Springs! 100% of your entry fee goes straight to the Harbor Springs Community Food Pantry. Note: You can make an additional donation to the HS Food Pantry (up to 100% of your total order) at checkout.