W's Nano Puff Jacket
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Jacket uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
100% Recycled Shell Fabric
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS)
100% Recycled Insulation
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
Horizontal Quilting Pattern
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam.
- 283 g (10 oz)
Items can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a full refund to your original method of payment. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we’ll issue your refund in the form of store credit.
Sale items can be returned for store credit only. We cannot accept returns on gift cards.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.