MightyLight Dry Sack 3L
- The MightyLight slides easily inside other bags and kayak hatches, offering a great way to organize your gear inside a larger dry bag, backpack, duffel or dry box.
- Super lightweight silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon stays soft and supple.
- The watertight StormStrip™ folding closure doubles as a carry handle.
- The sack must be closed properly to prevent water from getting in. Begin by folding the top strip over, and then fold (rather than roll) at least three more times before closing the buckle.
- Hook a carabiner through the D-ring on the quick-release buckle for a handy attachment point.
- The MightyLight is not intended for submersion or designed to be the sole watertight barrier for sensitive electronics, cameras and other items vulnerable to water damage. For maximum protection of these items, we recommend to use a hard or soft case with a totally waterproof seal.
Items can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a full refund to your original method of payment. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we’ll issue your refund in the form of store credit.
Sale items can be returned for store credit only. We cannot accept returns on gift cards.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.