W's Kenzie Jacket
A long, puffy down coat for the days (and nights) when the chill requires a little something extra.
On especially frigid days, you’ll wear the Kenzie Jacket—a long, super-warm puffy, packed with 800-fill down—skiing at the resort. But mostly, you’ll wear this jacket everywhere else: booting up at the car, walking the dog, out to dinner. It’s a cozy down comforter you can wear. Underarm vents and a breathable membrane keep you from roasting. A hood and hand pockets add extra comfort. The Pertex Quantum fabric on the exterior is tightly woven to increase the efficiency of the down.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Wrap collar w/ magnetic closure
- 2 insulated exterior pockets, 1 interior pocket w/ media port
- Removable powder skirt
- 6-inch pit zips
- Longer silhouette w/ snap panels
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Baffled stitch-through construction
- Two-way center front YKK zippers
- Average weight: 675g
- Pertex® Quantum: 100% Polyamide
- Finish 2L 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane in the shoulders
- 800-fill, 95g goose down insulation
Regular: A traditionally cut fit that sits comfortably and true to size. Not too baggy; not too tight. Right down the middle. This standard fit allows for plenty of maneuverability in a classic, everyday shape for daily life and active missions.
- Order where you land on the size chart and you'll be good.
Items can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a full refund to your original method of payment. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we’ll issue your refund in the form of store credit.
Sale items can be returned for store credit only. We cannot accept returns on gift cards.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.